Top Tier Respect in the Workplace
Respect in the Workplace
Success is determined by more than just great products and service. Creating a work environment that maximizes the potential of every employee is equally—if not more–important. Our workshops and consulting services address the impact of diversity, what it takes to create an inclusive work environment, an understanding of select employment laws, promoting mutual respect, effective communication skills, and developing an action plan for change. Workplace investigation services are also offered.
- Rita has extensive experience working with companies of all sizes.
- Served 8 years on the FL Commission on Human Relations
- Was the EEO/Affirmative Action officer for a company with 15,000 employees
- Has extensive experience investigating and providing training on preventing sexual harassment and other forms of discrimination in the workplace
- Designed and implemented countless strategic plans focused on building engaging work cultures
- Developed and implemented comprehensive diversity and inclusion programs.
- Is the recipient of the inaugural HR Association Lifetime Achievement Award for Professional Excellence.
The best leaders are at the top of their game as professionals, learners, and leaders that foster loyalty and a spirit of collaboration; in short, they are people that employees love to work for. But how does one get there? Our leadership workshops and coaching services are ideal for both new and experienced managers, alike. We provide high impact sessions in areas such as how to effectively manage multiple generations, transition from peer to boss and build building winning teams.
High Performance Workplace
Successful leadership cannot exist without effective employee relations. Tapping decades of human resources experience, we provide techniques for setting clear goals, using performance management tools, evaluating performance effectively and providing useful feedback to employees.